OAS 4: C cartridge, using WDBC and OCI, HOW TO?

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <fen_at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 01:48:42 +0100

I want to write a C cartridge for OAS 4 and OWAS 3. Authentication should be handled through a DAD (given after the virtual path) and WDBC using WDBCGetDADCtx() and WDBCAddSessionFromDAD among others. But when I have a WDBC session, how can I use OCI -- I need to convert the WDBC session to an OCI Lda_Def?

I cannot see how I can get to the user's password not using WDBC (don't know how to decrypt it from wrb.app). Any clues?

[Quoted] Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Finn Received on Tue Jun 29 1999 - 02:48:42 CEST

Original text of this message