Forms 4.5 trying to use Abort_Query, but where?

From: Jack Derrico <jacd_at_memo.ikea.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:10:26 -0400

Hi,

For a long query, I want to have a button or key that can be pressed to cancel out of the query.

I have read some about Abort_Query - but I don't know how to use it. I tried adding a button and then in the Post_Query trigger, using execute_trigger('when_button_pressed');

Then in When_Button_Pressed, doing the abort query.

This doesn't seem to work, so I don't think I'm using it in the right place.

I'd love to see some sample code of how abort_query is used.

Thanks in advance for any help!
  Jack Derrico Received on Mon Jun 28 1999 - 16:10:26 CEST

Original text of this message