Create page break at runtime in reports 2.5

From: Sarah Yaksich <say_at_qld.mim.com.au>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 00:45:56 GMT

Hello,

I was hoping someone would be able to help me with the following problem.

I have a repoort which produces a phone listing for the company I work for.

In the layout there is one main repeating frame which contains several heading fields and 3 repeating frames. The problem is as follows. If I set the property "page break before" on the last repeating frame, then even if there is no data to print, a page get generated with the heading fields. If I don't set the page break before property, then obviously I don't get the data on a seperate page.

Is there a way in which I can at runtime create a page break, before the last repeating frame if there is data retireved in the group the frame is based upon.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sarah Yaksich Received on Mon Jun 28 1999 - 02:45:56 CEST

Original text of this message