Re: Excel For Oracle, Where is it?

From: <armaghan_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 03:07:59 GMT

Dear Sean Zhang

If I am not mistaken, you are referring to my software. SQL Link is a free tool and its new version is available for download.

http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Floor/8484/

Do join my mailing list to get timely product announcements as well as members only content. (See web page)

Best regards,
M. Armaghan Saqib
armaghan_at_geocities.com

In article <uSQc3.519$Pu4.2533186_at_firenze.visi.net>,   "Sean Zhang" <sean_at_cnfei.com> wrote:
> Hi, Everybody,
>
> I remember I have read some posts in this newsgroup about free
download of
> Excel program for Oracle, from sites like Geocities Or Earthlink.
But I
> can not
> remeber exactly what the site is, can anybody help me locate the web
site?
> Many thanks in advance.
>
> Sean Zhang
> mailto:sean_at_cnfei.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sun Jun 27 1999 - 05:07:59 CEST

Original text of this message