Re: Best ER Modeling Tool

From: Mike Rose <mmrose_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 02:40:07 GMT

Hi Doug,

As an alternative to ERWin, etal., do yourself a favor and try ER/Studio from
Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. http://www.embarcadero.com

[Quoted] I'd appreciate hearing your impressions about the tool if you try it.

[Quoted] (I have no affiliations of any kind with Embarcadero)

Mike Rose

mmrose_at_home.com