US-CO ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - ORACLE

From: Mike Caster <mike_at_softecinc.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:12:19 -0600

ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE: SofTec Solutions, an Oracle Consulting Firm is currently undergoing a significant amount of growth and we would like to add an additional Account Executive to our team. The role of this individual would be to identify and close new Business in the front-range area.

This Account Executive should be able to think outside of the box, use creative selling styles and be aggressive by nature.

We’ve had a very successful track record with all of our clients and this is a direct result of our ability to hire and retain highly skilled Oracle Professionals that deliver results. Our entire team has an exclusive focus with Oracle Technologies, as this has been our recipe for success.

The ideal candidate should posses the following skills:

Previous experience selling consulting services. Knowledge of Oracle Technologies is a plus, but not required. A proven track record of developing accounts. Between 3-5 years of Industry experience. A consultative selling approach.
An appetite for success!

We offer a very competitive base salary, commissions and benefits. Commissions are based on revenues.

SofTec Solutions is an extremely innovative, creative and energetic company who’s foundation has been built by our employees. Thus, making them our most valuable asset.

If this is the environment that you would enjoy being a part of, please forward your resume in confidence to:

Michael P. Caster
Mike_at_SofTecInc.com

303-662-1010 x13
888-3SofTec