INSTANCE KILLER !!!!

From: Peter Mckenzie <Peter.McKenzie_at_health.wa.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:39:31 GMT

I have a script for creating a database package which kills Oracle instances when it is run !!! We are running ORACLE 7.3.3.4.0. The Package header creates okay but as soon as it attempts to create the body I get ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00603 server session terminated by fatal error ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [922]

Package uses dbms_sql. I had compiled previously but was falling over on the dbms_parse because I had ommitted a space. I added the space and from then on - BOOM - instant INSTANCE KILLER.

Anyone out there had a similar experience ?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jun 25 1999 - 10:39:31 CEST

Original text of this message