Oas407 and Developer 6 Server

From: Nigel J Underwood <nigelu_at_vnvi.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 17:09:15 +0100

Has anyone managed to successfully configure and get working the Oas 4.0.7 and Developer Server 6. We're using this under Windows NT Service Pack 3, with the OAS Server 4.0.7.1 Patch and the Developer 6 Patch. We can start and stop the OAS without any problems and the Developer Server starts fine as an NT Service, however when we connect to the server via Netscape and call up the demonstration forms (olf.htm and demojini.htm), they do not always start. On most occasions the browser starts to initiate the Jinitiator plug in and then it stops. Form that point we cannot start the developer server again. When it does work, it will only works once and we cannot have another concurrent connection.

Any ideas or hints would be gratefully received.

Nigel Underwood
(nigelu_at_vnvi.com) Received on Thu Jun 24 1999 - 18:09:15 CEST

Original text of this message