Re: Table name as input: HOW

From: Markus Pallo <pallo_at_swol.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:02:52 +0200

Hello,

if you where connected to the database with your C program then you have with DBMS_PIPE the possibility to send the return value into a named pipe.

Your procedure is waiting until the pipe is filled with the especially package...

Markus

Norhamizan Arifin <mizan_at_mimos.my> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 37717ED2.30D72AE1_at_mimos.my...