Installation problems with oracle 8

From: Pedro <gallard_at_teleline.es>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:44:30 +0200

I have the students version of oracle 8 with designer2000 and developer2000. Once I have installed all under win98 the installation guide says that you have to execute the listener program (lsnrctl80). When I do this, windows returns me an error.

Have somebody meet with the same problem?

I want to work on a local machine. Another person said me that I need under windows a protocol called tcploopback to emulate tcp on a local machine, is it true?

tHaNkS...

gallard_at_teleline.es Received on Wed Jun 23 1999 - 14:44:30 CEST

Original text of this message