Oracle Reports 2.5 - suppress page breaks ?

From: Jim Martin <jmartin_at_siu.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:40:38 -0500

[Quoted] We are currently implementing various Oracle Applications at Southern Illinois University... We have a need to use the Oracle Reports 2.5 Product to create a flat file with "NO" Page Break (form feed) characters in the flat data file.

Questions:

  1. Can a flat data file be created with Oracle Reports that contains only data?
  2. What Oracle Report/Layout Properties are required to suppress the "Page Break" (^L) special character?
  3. Can anyone give us an Example of how to do this?

Thanks.

Jim Martin
Southern Illinois University
Information Technology
jmartin_at_siu.edu
618.453.4852 Received on Wed Jun 23 1999 - 21:40:38 CEST

Original text of this message