missing prompts on first page of report

From: Bart van Hest <bart.van.hest_at_capgemini.nl>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 15:14:28 +0200

Hi all,

We have encountered the following problem:

we have generated a matrix-style report with Designer/2000 (v. 1.3.2; Reports 2.5) and the Headstart (v. 3.4.2) report templates. All data is shown correctly, but on the first page the prompts above the collumns are missing. The strange thing is that these prompts are shown on the next pages ?!!

What can we do to also show the prompts on the first page? Thanks for any ideas and/or solutions you may have.

Bart van Hest Received on Tue Jun 22 1999 - 15:14:28 CEST

Original text of this message