Getting TNSNAMES from program when using cron launched job done with pro C

From: Eugene Katzman <e.katzman_at_stanleyassoc.com>
Date: 21 Jun 1999 21:29:04 GMT

I developed a program using Pro C which worked well until I tried to activate the job using the CRON capability using Solaris. I think our version is 2.6. The error indicates a problem getting TNSNAMES when I tried to connect. I am at a different site but I believe the error number was 12545. There were two other error numbers associated with the problem.   I tried entering all of the same environment variables as my env command indicated but the error continued. I tried setting the path to the same level but that didn't seem to work either.

Thanks

Gene Katzman, e.katzman_at_stanleyassoc.com (703)739-8559x232,
I am at various sites so please send email, or call and I will call you back. Received on Mon Jun 21 1999 - 23:29:04 CEST

Original text of this message