Designer/2000 Object Extensions

From: Michele Nori <nori_at_irst.itc.it>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:23:17 +0200

Hi!
I have a problem to install the Object Extensions: I have Designer/2000 2.1.1 (that works correctly) on my computer so I have installed the Object Extensions package with the Oracle Installer. Installation has been succesfully completed but when I try to use the Object Database Designer (in particular when I use the "object features" like the type diagram) an error box
"CDI-23564: c:\orant\bin\dwt20.dll could not be loaded or does not exist. Please check that the product has been installed correctly" was returned.
There are any trick to install the Object Extensions over a precedent installation of Designer/2000? The documentation is not clear.

Many Thanks.

Saludos,

              T   m.nori_at_tn.nettuno.it
              A   nori_at_irst.itc.it