A question on versions

From: Robert Claeson <robert.claeson_at_brightid.se>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 20:27:12 +0200

[Quoted] I have Oracle Designer version 2.1.1 and Oracle Enterprise (NT) version [Quoted] 8.0.5. I realized that Designer tried to install 8.0.4 files, which it [Quoted] offered to skip as it found that I already had later versions of those [Quoted] files (8.0.5) installed.

Having installed designer at least four times now, I still can't get the [Quoted] [Quoted] D703 database to start. Will it at all work with Oracle 8.0.5, or should I get 8.0.4 instead? If so, are there any features that I'll miss? This [Quoted] is a development database that will eventually be moved to a separate server where 8.0.5 is already installed.

Thank's,

Robert Received on Sun Jun 20 1999 - 20:27:12 CEST

Original text of this message