Question about (ofg4calt.fmb and ofg4call.pll) in Designer

From: Ken Halsted <kenman_at_mail.snider.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:39:53 -0500

Ok, I hope I can explain this because I'm sure someone has tried this before.

I'm in designer 2000 v2.0 and I've designed a form that has a date in the Key. I am calling DISPLAY_CALENDAR in the appropriate column of the appropriate block and I'm linking OFG4CALT.FMB as a template when I design the form.

I can click on the LOV button and the Calendar pops up and I can select a date and it brings it back into the correct column, but when I try to save it, I'm getting a size error. If I manually type in the exact same date, it works.

Does anyone know anything about this? If you need more info, please email me. Thanks for any help at all.

Ken.

--
Kenneth W. Halsted