App to modify Oracle Environment?

From: <kaiserrj_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 17:25:16 GMT

I just read a post regarding an app to modify the path setting for Forms (thanks Scott).
      ...set an environment variable [with VB]... Forms will
         use that value instead of the registry entry...

Does anyone have example code that does this? I would like to have an app that lets a user choose to run the production version of forms, or click to run the sets or displays the FORMnn_PATH registry setting, or dinkers with enviorment vars. If anyone can post, or point me to an example, I'd be greatly appreciative.
current development version. (different FORMS50_PATH settings)

It would just be too cool if there's code out there that

Thanks, Rich

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jun 18 1999 - 19:25:16 CEST

Original text of this message