Re: Oracle Forms question... Canvas questions

From: G.H VITTAL <vittal_at_india.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 18:19:33 +0530

To be honest I never worked with oracle forms 4.5. However I had faced the similar problem in powerbuilder. I used scrolledtorow(row no) function to scroll to the particular row. There is a similar function in VC++ which is ensurevisible() if i remember. May be you should find similar function in forms 4.5

regards
vittal