Re: Designer 2000 2.1.2 Error CDI-20002

From: Frank <"nlx7548"_at_>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 15:45:24 +0200

What does CDI-20002 stand for? Also, you say you recompiled - was anything invalidated? If so, what? If RMMAN and/or RMDBG (I think) are two packages staying invlaid, you lack execute privileges on dbms_lock

and dbms_pipe. Logon as sys and type:
grant execute on dbms_lock to <your repository owner>; same for dbms_pipe.