Re: Oracle Server 8 & Des2000 R2 problem

From: Frank <"nlx7548"_at_>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:49:50 +0200

[Quoted] YouŽll need to create two users: one repository owner, and a repository user.
[Quoted] Then, create the Des2K repository. Only then start using Des2K. Guess you need some books on Oracle?

I have some scripts, that may help you; these will create a new instance, suited
[Quoted] for Designer. If you dare to go that route, let me know. Probably on this newsgroup archives, as well...