re:WebDB in an HTML frame

From: Ted Bell <ted.bell_at_alltel.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 16:09:16 -0500

David,

If you are using the WebDB site builder (an adventure in itself) you can set an item such as a report to either open in a frame or in a full browser window.

I've found it best to add the URL to the item as oppposed to accepting the option to add a WebDB component (especially if you are using a parameter form).

If you are NOT using the WebDB site builder, try this:

the target= switch should open the component into a full window.

Best of luck.

Ted Bell
ALLTEL Information Services

David wrote
I would like to have the WebDB user tools (reports, especially) appear in a frame on an HTML page. I tried the obvious (setting the link for the frame to the url for the WebDB page I wanted to appear) but WebDB started its own browser. Is this possible? If so, please assist. I would also appreciate a reply to david_c_littman_at_yahoo.com.

Thank you very much,

David Littman Received on Thu Jun 17 1999 - 23:09:16 CEST

Original text of this message