Re: Reports 2.5 Running Bitmap Reports on the Server

From: Daniel Chabot <chabotd_at_videotron.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 08:44:46 -0500

You should be able to generate an HTML file from the .rdf from Report Builder on Solaris. If you get an error message like this REP-1800:Formatter error, it means that you need to set up a PostScript printer in the uiprint.txt file in the $ORACLE_HOME/guicommon...

We had the same kind of problem and are getting help from Oracle on that matter. Yet they we not able to get a satisfying answer.

Passing this information in hope it can help...

Daniel Chabot