Re: Check this out

From: wozi <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:35:42 -0700

[Quoted] Thanks. It is working now. The only addition was that I had to start he listener on my pc. Before , the listerner was not running because I was using the bequeth protocal which essentially bypasses the listener process.

Believe it or not, I have been trying to get this to work for over 9 weeks.

Thanks for your tip.

Michael Spiller wrote in message <3767BEF6.545B14F5_at_lmco.com>...
>I don't know if this would work in your situation, but I had luck with it.
>Instead of trying to connect locally, I ran SQL Net Easy Config and then
Net8