WebDB hangs when creating site

From: David Rabsch <drabsch_at_palliser.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 14:45:54 GMT

[Quoted] Hi. Trying to use WebDB 2.0 on Oracle 8.0.4 for Netware 5. Everything works OK except that when I try to create a site, the browser window keeps refreshing the status bar at 0% indefinately. There is nothing happening on the server, and the thing never goes higher than 0 or completes. I've made sure all the Procedures, packages, and package bodies are valid (sometimes they don't always get compiled right during the install), and everything else seems to work just fine. HELP!!!!

Quite the newbie to WebDB...

Thx Received on Wed Jun 16 1999 - 16:45:54 CEST

Original text of this message