Re: Choose File from Directory in Forms?

From: R. Hijdra <R.L.Hijdra_at_ <R.L.Hijdra_at_">
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:06:39 +0200

Kenny Gump wrote:

> Has anyone implemented the functionality to display a list of files and
> choose a file name from the OS inside of Forms 4.5 (Windows 95)? Something
> like in Word when you click File -> Open and the list of files comes up.
> All I need is the filename returned.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Kenny

Kenny,

I used the Forms D2KWUTIL library which includes several functions like open, delete, save etc. and many others.

In my development environment this library was installed, when setting up the Designer/Forms45 development environment, in the \Orawin95\Forms45\Plsqllib directory.

I think it is just what you want.

Good luck!

Ron. Received on Wed Jun 16 1999 - 16:06:39 CEST

Original text of this message