Re: Developer 6

From: Ketill Fenne <ketill.fenne_at_isi.no>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:09:51 +0200

I have experienced the same with a block based on a stored procedure returning a PL/SQL array. The FORM just vanishes without any error messages. If I reduse the size of the array being returned (rownum < ..) the form works fine, but this is not a solution. It seems that the size of the array being returned causes the form to crash. Developer 6 uses NET8, and this is the only difference between the two versions that could cause these problems.

Ketill