Re: numeric to fully-written-numbers pl/sql translator

From: <kaiserrj_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:25:06 GMT

Hey!

I saw something where numbers were run through a julian date function to derive their textual equivilant.

Took a minute, but found it on Peter Koletzke's Oracle Home Page http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Peter_Koletzke/des2ktip.htm

   Look at CONVERT NUMBERS TO WORDS

Later.. Rich

Disclaim: this is not my company's stuff.

In article <7k36da$glv$1_at_naxos.belnet.be>,   "Guy Hendrickx" <Guy_at_Cereus.BE> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm looking for a pl/sql procedure which is capable of translating
> a numeric value to a full-text string :
> ex. '20' will become 'twenty'.
> If possible it should be available for Ducth, French and English.
> If only one of the above languages is supported, I'm still
interested.
> Kind regards,
> Guy Hendrickx
> Guy_at_Cereus.BE

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Jun 14 1999 - 18:25:06 CEST

Original text of this message