BUG REPORT!!!!!!!

From: jrknoll <jknoll_at_ipt-inc.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 14:56:39 GMT

[Quoted] I have had the similar problem but even more goofy. I suspect there are some version conflicts embedded in Developer. I have the newest version of Oracle8 personal ed. and Oracle Developer 6.0 and- the SAME thing happens to me; except i get this error;

ORACLE80.EXE file is linked to export NS80.DLL:nszclientroles

when i try to connect after i install the developer with my personal ed.

I thought having the newest versions of both would prevent any version conflict- but this leads me to believe there may actually be....OH NO

A BUG IN DEVELOPER 6.0!!!!!!!!
--

JESSE KNOLL
--Senior - Ball State University - INDIANA --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Jun 14 1999 - 16:56:39 CEST

Original text of this message