Re: numeric to fully-written-numbers pl/sql translator

From: Mark Gumbs <mgumbs_at_nospam.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:41:50 +0100

Try this, i'm not sure about other languages though. This kind of procedure is dotted around various web sites so you may find another language somewhere.

  Function Spell (v_number in number) return varchar2 is

  v_word varchar2(1000);

  begin

  select to_char(to_date(v_number,'j'), 'Jsp')   into v_word
  from dual;

  return v_word;

  end;

Mark