Developer 2000 and OLE

From: S. Anthony Sequeira <Sequeira_at_telinco.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:37:51 +0100

Help !
I am using forms5 with Excel 97, my problem is that I want use the excel constants,
but so far without much luck.
For example recording a macro in excel to find the last cell in the spreadsheet gives me :-

Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell).Select

I use the msg_box to find the constant value of xlCellTypeLastCell which returns 11

and this is where I then get stuck.

If anyone has any examples, or has done this kind of thing before this would be greatly appreciated

I have the oracle white paper, which is for excel 95 and does not work with 97 but I can get round
using get_obj_property instead of invoke_property

S. Anthony Sequeira Received on Mon Jun 14 1999 - 14:37:51 CEST

Original text of this message