Re: Query Builder / saving query in Database

From: Joaquin Garcia Santos <jis_at_iberdrolaingenieria.es>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:18:36 +0200

Hello,
In the next directory:
orawin95\browse25\sql
you can find several script. I think you mus run the file called Brwin125.sql (I have personal oracle 8.0.4).

  NAME
 brwin125.sql

  DESCRIPTION
 This script installs Oracle Query Builder system tables.

PROMPT
PROMPT The installation options are as follows: PROMPT

PROMPT       1.  Install the Saved Query tables.
PROMPT       2.  Exit, do not install anything.
PROMPT
PROMPT I hope this helps you.

Sylvie Picouet escribió en mensaje <7k18aj$dk1$1_at_wanadoo.fr>...