Query Builder / saving query in Database

From: Sylvie Picouet <S.Picouet_at_castsoftware.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 22:43:15 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] I am using developer2000/Query Builder and I would like to store queries in the database to reuse them as query datasources.

But, when I launch Query builder, after the connection, I get the error message :
BRW-15950 No Query Builder tables - database open/save is disabled.

And when I want to save the query, in the 'Save window', the database option is not valid.
[Quoted] I can save my queries only to file system.

I could'nt find any explanation in developer2000 documentation Is there any script I forgot to play in order to create the needed tables ?

Thanks for help,

Sylvie. Received on Sun Jun 13 1999 - 23:43:15 CEST

Original text of this message