Re: OLE2 & Excel

From: Gerrit-Jan Linker <gjlinker_at_litconsulting.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 13:52:48 +0100

Hi,

Don't know if you're interested but I've coded an app the other way around. Embed Oracle into Excel. I've even written an article about it so you can read how you can do something like this.

Please have a look at Oraxcel - my Oracle to Excel bridge - at

http://members.aol.com/gjlinker

Regards, Gerrit-Jan