Re: Self Test Software's Practice OCP Exam

From: Anton <avb_at_netactive.co.za>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 23:23:30 GMT

Technically not software piracy, as if you no longer are using it and give it to me then the 1 user license agreement is not being broken. Anyway, I live in South Africa and do not have a credit card, therefore am not able to purchase the software as it is only available outside the US via email and must be purchased with a credit card.

Anton