Help ! Emailing reports from D2k 2.1

From: Sunder <Sunder.nochilur_at_pcm.bosch.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 09:26:50 -0400

Hello All,

    Some users of my application are not able to email reports using D2K ver 2.1

    When the Destype is set to MAIL and Desformat is set to PDF The reports runs but, does not create a new

    mail message. This happens on only a few PCs. The mailing system we are using is Outlook 97/98

    Has anybody had this problem ? Plese let me know if there is a fix for this.

    I have tried reinstalling D2K on the client PCs. Also I tried The File/Send to /Mail reciepent option in MS Word and it works fine.

   Any help is appreciated. This is very urgent.

Thanks,
Sunder Received on Fri Jun 11 1999 - 15:26:50 CEST

Original text of this message