Re: Oracle 7.1 to 7.3.4 on Windows NT

From: Ralph Button <rbutton_at_ctel.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 23:09:35 -0400

Jimmy,
Removing the registry key should do it... You are logged into the NT as Administrator, not as an administrative user? Usually you don't get this error unless you don't have Administrative right on the NT workstation. AND you will, of course, run the post conversion SQL's!! am grinning :-)

Ralph Button
rbutton_at_ctel.net