Re: Redo Log Mechanics Question

From: Vimal <vthangavel_at_lucent.com>
Date: 10 Jun 1999 18:08:42 GMT

To make full recovery possible, we need run the instance with ARCHIVE LOG mode then we can go for recovery.

With NO ARCHIVE LOG mode, we cannot recover the database after the latest full backup.

vimal

Roger Westbrook <rwestbrook_at_dollargeneral.com> wrote in article <375FF8D8.61488FD3_at_dollargeneral.com>...