webdb: how to display an hypertext value ?

From: Gaston Chaix <Gaston.Chaix_at_mc2.fr>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:56:31 +0200

My table contains URL, i.e., the value of one column is: '<A HREF="something">tr</A>'

But when webdb displays the content of my table, it does not display the value as an hypertext value (as a link) but the ascii value:
<A HREF="something">tr</A>

In fact Webdb parses the column replacing HTML characters like '<', '>', ... as '&lt;', '&gt;', ...

Is there a way to prevent that replacement ? Or another solution for displaying URL values as an hypertext link.

Of course, the Webdb LINK feature is not usable in my case, because the URL value is in the table column.

My table contains URL, i.e., the value of one column is: '<A HREF="something">tr</A>'

But when webdb displays the content of my table, it does not display the value as an hypertext value (as a link) but the ascii value:
<A HREF="something">tr</A>

In fact Webdb parses the column replacing HTML characters like '<', '>', ... as '&lt;', '&gt;', ...

Is there a way to prevent that replacement ? Or another solution for displaying URL values as an hypertext link.

Of course, the Webdb LINK feature is not usable in my case, because the URL value is in the table column. Received on Thu Jun 10 1999 - 15:56:31 CEST

Original text of this message