connectivity to oracle

From: <jfu92_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 03:00:48 GMT

My question is in regards to the Connectivity to Oracle Enterprise Server.

We have a Oracle Enterprise Server running on Sun Solaris. We need to develop a C++ application running on another Sun Solaris box and connect it to this oracle database Server.

What are the connectivity options, pros and cons?

We heard about InterSolv DataDirect ODBC and RogueWave software. Are these
tools good? Any comparison of performance, ease of use and stability of these tools?
Are there any other tools from other vendor that I missed?

-Jenny

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
[Quoted] Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jun 10 1999 - 05:00:48 CEST

Original text of this message