Re: Opinions, please: Oracle Developer vs. SQL Navigator vs. TOAD, etc.

From: James Rae <jim_rae_at_compuware.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:26:06 -0400

I would also check out Xpediter/SQL for Oracle from Compuware

http://www.compuware.com/

It has a strong debugger for packages, procedures and triggers. Supports nested object debugging, including Triggers that are executed by operations on tables inside of a procedure. It also includes an editor with customizable templates for creating and maintaining procedural objects.

James Rae
CST NA Sales Support Manager
Compuware Corporation
Farmington Hills, MI