Forms 4.5 & stored procedures - problems with COMMIT

From: Alex Savitsky <asavicki_at_sprint.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 21:34:39 -0400

[Quoted] Hi all!

Here is the problem I'm stuck with: I have a Forms application that calls several stored procedures, which actually do all work, i.e. block is marked [Quoted] as non-base-table and no items are bound to database columns. However, it seems I cannot commit data! As long as I am in application, changes I made are there, but when I exit changes are gone. COMMIT says that 'No changes to [Quoted] save'; so does COMMIT_FORM. If I use EXIT_FORM(DO_COMMIT) instead of simply [Quoted] EXIT_FORM, it doesnt work either. I really would like to avoid putting COMMIT inside procedures. Is there any other way of doing it?

TIA Alex Received on Wed Jun 09 1999 - 03:34:39 CEST

Original text of this message