Re: executing a script from the command line

From: Dogan Cibiceli <dcib_at_gwl.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 17:43:48 -0600

Sandra Ward wrote:

> HI all,
> I am having a problem trying to execute a sql script with 2 parameters
> from the
> command line. I wrote a one line .bat file with the following:
>
> sqlplus un/pw_at_db @c:\enter_ip 10.10.2.21 04/05/1999
>
> It's working fine except I cannot get it to recognise the parameters I
> am providing on the command line, it keeps prompting me for the 2
> parameters again.
>
> TIA
> Sandra

check whether you have sqlpath set as an environment variable. If you have a login script, it might blow things for you. To unset unsetenv SQLPATH if u r using c-shell or derivative. couldnot remeber sh equiv. right now. Hope helps Received on Wed Jun 09 1999 - 01:43:48 CEST

Original text of this message