(:NEW ) compile error

From: <alexneme_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 20:38:41 GMT

Bom Dia !

I have an Oracle 8.0.5.0.0 entreprise Edition in Two envirement (development/Prodution).

I got a test Trigger whith the following definition:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER SITRAX.Test AFTER INSERT ON SITRAX.Central FOR EACH ROW
DECLARE
  tmp integer ;
  TMPsIGLA CHAR(10);
BEGIN
 TMPSigla := :New.Codigo;
 select IdRegistro.Currval into tmp From dual; END; In the development environment its OK
In the production Environment the compilition donīt accept :NEW utterance

PLS-00553 Character Set Name is not recognized

Please .... and Thank you

                                          alexis

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 22:38:41 CEST

Original text of this message