Re: Oracle DBA Stuttgart

From: Oliver Willandsen <oliver.willandsen_at_sg.cec.be>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 17:19:41 GMT

[Quoted] In article <375D3330.68EA4E31_at_sympatico.ca>,   Marc Mazerolle <informaze_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:
> How about one that speak perfectly French and fluently English ?
If that were the case, the above sentence would have to read either 'How about one who speaks perfect French and fluent English ?' or 'How about one who speaks French perfectly and English fluently ?' ;-)

But I'll grant you that Dr. Emmrich's English leaves to be desired, too - and since you seem to have 'cut and paste', there are mitigating circumstances.

Sans rancune

--
Oliver Willandsen - [ European Commission/Commission
Européenne/Europäische Kommission - http://europa.eu.int ]

All comments represent my own opinion and may not in any circumstance
be considered as stating an official position of the European Commission

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/