Sync/Async Mode error

From: Lauren & Ange <lauren_at_mindex.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 14:25:58 -0400

When I try connecting to an Oracle 8.04 backend using a DSN (Oracle 8.0.5 client) through a vFox 6 application, I get the following warning: The connection sync/async mode cannot be set.

I just started receiving this afternoon right after my power went out. At the time the power went out I was connected to the Oracle backend through the application.

Even with the warning, I'm still able to run the application with no problems. It is just very annoying.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Lauren Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 20:25:58 CEST

Original text of this message