Oracle Discoverer Setup

From: Brian Fehrmann <pchlpr99_at_mlock.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 17:42:09 GMT

Help

        I have been given the task of setting up a demo DISCOVERER server system. I have 4 CD's and a couple of small manuals with installation instructions. I am not sure of which piece to do first. Could you please supply me with an overview of the install process. I just need a very high level plan and will figure out the details as I go along. We are planning on using one box for the whole system. After we get this one running we plan to start moving things around for better performance.

        Example

Setup NT 4.0
Install SP3 for NT4
Install Option Pack on NT server to install IIS 4.0 server Install SP4
(Here is where I need help)
Viewer ?
Admin ?
User ?

Thank you

Brian
pchlpr99_at_mlock.com Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 19:42:09 CEST

Original text of this message