problem in running app using PL/SQL cartridge

From: <pawan_at_ggn.hcltech.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 08:36:25 GMT

Hi,

I have generated an web srever application module, using Designer/2000 (ver. 1.3.2). In options, I have specified URL, <machinename>: 8888/DAD_name/plsql which includes DAD, as specified in documentation.
It installs the application successfully. But when I run it as : <machine-name>:8888/DAD_name/plsql/app_name$.startup, it says page not found.
We are using OWAS 3.0 for Oracel web server and listeners are running fine ..

The same happens, if I try to install sample applications (Hello World etc., provided with OWAS), it installs them successfully, but when i try to run them, it gives : page not found ..

Please suggest some solution ..

TIA, Pawan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 10:36:25 CEST

Original text of this message