Developer 6

From: Markus Pallo <pallo_at_swol.de>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 08:36:24 +0200

Hello,

i have installed Developer 6 on WINNT 4.0 Build 1381 and Service Pack 3. I have compiled/started my old form (was developed with Form 5.0.6.8.0) and runs there without problem. After executing a query, the runtime vanish without error message. Other modules will work well, but this is
my biggest one (approx. 2 MB the .fmb and 1.5 MB the .fmx) .

With the debugger i have seen, that it will vanish in normal situations in my triggers. After executing query a lot of triggers will be started, could it be a overflow ?

I didn't receive a solution from Oracle, so if someone of the Oracle support want my dump/trace files, i can send it to him.

Markus Received on Tue Jun 08 1999 - 08:36:24 CEST

Original text of this message