designer/developer VS VB, Delphi, VC++...

From: (wrong string) írez Estrela <pramirez_at_cev.es>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:24:24 +0200

What do you think are the advantages of developing with Oracle tools (designer/developer) instead of Microsoft, Borland etc ones?

I've to develop a new database project and the preferred database is Oracle, but i have serious doubts about what development tools to use.

Are Designer/Developer worth to learn to someone who doesn't know them, or are exclusively aimed to the traditional Oracle developers?

I know there's a totally different style of work with Oracle Dev tools respect the others, but i have the impression that there are less advanced too (in the RAD capabilities area i'm sure!)

Any neutral developer can guide me, please?

Thanks,

--
Pedro.