SqlPlus question

From: Sham <shameemg_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 00:44:09 +0200

Hi, I'm looking for a means to solve the following problem in sqlplus : I have the following columns :
Account       Debit       Credit
a/c1             10               20
a/c1             15              25
Sum             25               45        <- Line calculated in a break ...
compute statement

[Quoted] Now, I want to calculate the difference between the sum of debit and the sum [Quoted] of credit and display it underneath. The finality of that is to find an account where sum(debit) is different from sum(credit)

[Quoted] How can I do that ? Thanks for helping me. Please also reply to shameemg_at_club-internet.fr Received on Sun Jun 06 1999 - 00:44:09 CEST

Original text of this message